Friday, January 18, 2008

STYLE THRU PROFILE



State your name and the city you’re REPN’?

Taschka :) and I'm "Rep'n LA, NY, and Columbus...yes...COLUMBUS! :P

Occupation?

Designer, Artist, and then some....what am I not?

Best Magazine on the shelf right now?

Lula, 10, and Nylon Guys.

Three designers that never disappoint you?

Kris Van Assche for Dior Homme, Marc Jacobs, and Alexander Mcqueen.

Favorite sneaker brand(s)?

Converse, and Y-3.

Top three shop spots?

Satine Boutique(LA), H&M(NY), and Temperley London showroom in Soho.


Your style in a nutshell?

"pretentious trash can hippie glam." ;)

Who do you feel should have been listed in VOGUES worst dressed?

lists bother me so much so....so very much so.

Accessory you can't go without?

A bag I can fit my whole body in.

Gossip you wish would die?

I pretend I don't like gossip, don't we all pretend? So let it live. Viva la gossip!

Lastly ... Your favorite track at the moment?

Was, and always will be Amel Larrieux's "All I got!" Songs come and go..but that my dear world remains constant.