Tuesday, March 11, 2008

So word on the street is Lil Wayne's Carter III was supposed to be out last October, then was pushed back to December, and now, it will release March 18th (Though I haven't heard any leakage on it before today, or word of mouth from my source). I am pretty sure I along with everyone else had Da Drought is ova Volume 4 bumping in my disc changer before it even dropped. Well, his new album features new single 'Lollipop', which starts off with recycled lyrics he used in the Swiss Beatz It's me Bitchs Remix. I guess the line "He so sweet make her wanna lick the rapper, so I let her lick the rapper" motivated him to kick an entire song using the lollipop analogy. The video will premiere on BET tomorrow March 12th, but we have a minor leak below, and if you know Wayne, you know the shit bangs.