Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I spent a good 20mins of my Saturday morning as usual in sporty LA on Melrose trying to pin point what was new in the mass collection of rubber soles. As I enter the back which is a little more civilized I immediately spot the Sky II + Team Regals by PUMA, a sick addition to the collection I had to cope. PUMA is still on the roll, leading the shoe game into this new year. Sneaker Freaker also just released the 411 on another hot drop, PUMA and Bodega “Spy v. Spy” Spy II Hi. The special edition of Puma is based on the Mad Magazine spoof “Spy v. Spy”, where the one spy wore black and the other white. The black strip on the right kick accompanies the black spy, and the left the white. The tongue also features pictures of the iconic spies in action. This upcoming drop will be costly and limited so save up!